Apartment Update: How Far We've Come
As promised here is the apartment update!
However, rather than simply providing videos and photos of the current status, I thought it would be nice to take a look back at everything that's happened to get us to this point. It's been a long journey, and I find that looking back helps me appreciate just how far we've come. Especially since we're still not at the finish line.
I'm also including links to all the previous apartment update posts--for my own reference, but also for anyone who cares to do the deep dive.
History to Date
January 2024: The first time we saw the apartment.
November 2024: Received architect renderings for each room.
April 2025: Start of demolition.
May 2025: Received the renderings for the bathrooms.
July 2025: Received renderings for furnishings.
November 2025: Scaffolding is up.
March 2026: Meeting with the contractors.
The Present
Which brings us to the present. Ira reminded me that I haven't included an updated photo of the exterior of the building without the scaffolding. For comparison. I'm including a photo of what it looked like before.
The next three videos walk you through the apartment and show you where we are now.
Foyer to the Kitchen / Living Room
Guest Suite
Master Suite
It's come a long way from the first time we walked through and thought, "Wow...what have we gotten ourselves into?"
But thankfully, The Wow Project is finally starting to look like it might just live up to its name.
Ciao, ciao!


Great to see an update! Love the views out the windows.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys…❤️ Kris
Hi Kris, we miss you guys too!
DeleteSo excited to see this and for you both!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, we are trying to be patiently excited LOL
Delete