La Jolla Does Hallowe'en Right (Again!)

Well, La Jolla has done it again with the Hallowe'en decorations! There were so many stellar displays and so much creativity that I couldn't resist dedicating a whole post to some of the standouts.

Skeleton entertaining his spider friends

A band of pirates, hung out to dry

Captain Hook

Macramé Skeleton

Caution!

Big Spiders make Big Webs

Do you see the size of that skeleton?

Skeleton and his dog

Witch Way?


Jack Skellington from The Night Before Christmas

Mailbox Guards

Not bad, right? La Jolla always brings its A-game when it comes to festive fun. I promise to post a blog about the Hallowe'en festivities here in Massa--stay tuned! 

A dopo!

Book Corner

On a side note, I just finished reading A Lucky Man: A Memoir by Michael J Fox, a fellow Canadian. What I didn't realize was that he was born in Edmonton--a fellow Edmontonian! How cool is that?

Of course, I've always loved him from Family Ties and the Back to the Future movies, but I had forgotten that he also appeared in The American President.

Michael J. Fox in The American President





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few New Updates (#250)

A New Lunch Spot, A Little Bonsai and a Lot of Contractors

A Busy Last Week in San Diego