Kitchen Design
When we had visited the Tourist office (by accident, if you recall) we were reminded that we hadn't yet visited the Norma Parenti garden park this trip. So today was the day.
Back at home Ira had been working on another soup, this time it was cabbage based. By the end he was unhappy with the overpowering flavor of the cabbage. I thought it was delicious, but I like cabbage more than Ira. I suggested that we buy some ground sausage to add to the soup. It should lessen the cabbage flavor, but if he still didn't like it, I was happy to eat the whole pot.
The next day we made an early trip to Coop to pick up the sausage. We added it to the soup and crossed our fingers. In the afternoon I had an extra long piano practice which felt really good. On our way out, Dr. Ronzoni played us a CD of Glen Gould playing Bach. It was fun to hear how the pieces were supposed to be played, LOL.
Ira took a picture of the church ceiling during practice today.
Ira was really getting "artsy" with this shot of the organ pipes.
Before we left, Dr. Ronzoni let us know there was going to be a concert this weekend at the church next door. Fun!
Movies tonight: The Italian Job with Mark Wahlberg and Charlize Theron (the scenes in Venice are so great!) and Ransom with Mel Gibson and Rene Russo.
Update on the rink: railing complete!
A dopo!






Comments
Post a Comment