Just another lovely day in Massa
Never a dull moment in the square. This morning all the teenage boys were milling around this fancy sports car. (Ira said it's a McLaren, in case you're wondering.) We had to wait to get a clean shot. I feel like the piazza is a parking spot for anyone with a cool car. That way everyone has a chance to appreciate them. I don't know, it's my current working theory anyway.
Our goal today was to go back to La Novella, expressly to buy a fancy Panettone for Dr. Ronzoni. I had texted his daughter the night before to ask what he might enjoy. Hopefully he will accept it as thanks for letting me practice on his piano.
We may have bought a second panettone for ourselves LOL. They also had beautiful selection of salumi and cheeses. So we bought a few types to try. They were all very nice and helpful. It didn't hurt that they remembered we had come before with Serena and Niccolò.
Later that day we walked to the Organ museum to practice and to give Dr. Ronzoni the panettone. Thankfully, he graciously accepted it. The piece I was working on is starting to sound like music now. It's nice to see some progress.
This is the spot where I practice. You can see the big semi circular window into the Museo di San Pietro dall'Orto. Dr. Ronzoni hates the way they treated that half of the church. Instead of restoring it, they modernized it. He thinks it's a travesty.
After the practice session, we walked to our new favorite spot to take a picture of the town. The sky was really pretty tonight, don't you think?
A dopo!




Comments
Post a Comment