A sunny day in Fall

Not that walking out of our apartment and seeing the Duomo isn't spectacular enough, but I do enjoy when something else is going on. Today there was a wedding. Isn't that a pretty picture? The fall weather even cooperated. They had such a lovely day.


We also were able to enjoy the lovely sunny weather. It was nice to see the fall color at all of our regular haunts.


We're not sure what this gazebo / park is, sometimes we hear kids playing. They certainly have a beautiful view though. We hope their enjoying it.


This house looked especially pretty in the light today. It's one of the very few stand alone houses in town. Typically construction for homes is to not leave any room around the structure but to build directly against your neighbor. So this one stands out.


In the afternoon, we walked to the Organ Museum to practice piano. I've been working on the same piece the whole time. I'm at least able to get through it from start to finish, but it's still pretty rough. I'm enjoying it though. Dr. Ronzoni is so encouraging, every time we leave he tells me it's sounding better. That's nice, isn't it?

On our way back from the Organ Museum we walked back a different way and stumbled across this store. We'd seen it before and thought it was a Laundromat, but turns out it's another American type drugstore. And it's located even closer than Piu Me. I've never been so excited to see Colgate brand toothpaste! LOL It's the little things.

We also tried our hand at making our own version of Tuscan Soup. I personally love soup and could eat it almost every day. I was happy to get Ira on board as it is such an easy way to get vegetables in your diet. Plus when it's a little cold outside, it's a very comforting food. We threw in all the fresh veggies we could find at Coop and then added lentils and beans. So yummy!

A dopo!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few New Updates (#250)

A New Lunch Spot, A Little Bonsai and a Lot of Contractors

A Busy Last Week in San Diego