Hallowe'en

To my loyal followers, if you read my last post Drumheller Parte Due you may have noticed that I posted an incorrect link to our video from up top the dinosaur. Fortunately, the assistant blog editor caught it, but unfortunately we were in the air and then without internet until now. The correct video is posted now. 

We are currently still waiting for internet to be installed in the apartment we are renting. We hope it will be installed next week. But right now we are sitting in our realtor's office, borrowing internet for a few minutes. Just enough time to make a quick post.






I saved my favorite house for last



And in case you aren't already in the spirit, check out Kobayashi in his taco costume. He's such a good sport!


Before we left San Diego, we promised Viola Sofia (V.S.) that we would bring her back one box of regular Oreos and one box of "strange" or non-regular flavored Oreos. After sending her pictures from the grocery store, she chose chocolate and......

Spooky Hallowe'en!

Thank you to Ira who made room for two packages of cookies in his personal item. 

My final note on this subject is a video of a movie I watched on the flight. As most of you know, we lived in Saint Helens, Oregon for two years, this was the setting for the old movie Halloweentown, which I had never seen, until now. It was available on the plane so of course I had to watch it. In this video, you can see the city hall.


Which pretty much is how it still looks today.

Saint Helens City Hall today

Saint Helens City Hall during Spirit of Halloweentown

Ciao, a dopo!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few New Updates (#250)

A New Lunch Spot, A Little Bonsai and a Lot of Contractors

A Busy Last Week in San Diego