Huntington Library and Botantical Gardens
While I was working during the week, Steve and Ira went to the Huntington to volunteer. Ted the curator was so happy to have some seasoned bonsai practitioners that he put them to work on a big wiring project. They worked all day Wednesday and Friday morning and left the last 40% for Ira and I to finish Saturday morning.
So after working all week, my plan was to arrive an hour early, because the best part about volunteering is walking the garden before it opens to the public. I didn't even have to photoshop people out of these pictures. We had the garden to ourselves at 7 in the morning.
This lake is part of the Chinese gardens
Here are two other walkway designs.
Ira and I put our heads down and finished the tree. We even had time to do the final adjustments. We were both pretty happy to completely finish the project. It's always better for the tree to get 100% of the work done within a few days. So, job well done!
A dopo.










What a fabulous garden!!!
ReplyDelete😊 Kris
We agree! For a split second, Ira considered applying for a job there, but a casita in the garden wasn't included LOL!
ReplyDelete