On this day, Anna, RC's cleaning lady, was scheduled to come. Usually the house is empty so before she arrived we were given our assignments. Ira was in charge of getting Bodhi outside and I was in charge of talking to her since she only speaks Spanish. Apparently, RC has only ever communicated with her by text.
Afterwards, RC wanted to know if I had learned anything. As it turns out, Anna had no idea that there were two cats. Imagine how confusing that must have been all these years!
So, I snapped this picture to prove to myself that there were in fact two. The little one by the door is "Gato" and the big one keeping me company on the chair is "Tito", short for "Gatito". I know, the names are backwards. But RC swears, that Tito was really little when he was young. LOL
Ira snapped this yellow on black composition of Tito, isn't he handsome? The yellow pendant is a tracker so RC can find him and bring him into the house at night. It works pretty well.
And because I know Bodhi would be jealous of the cats getting top billing, I include this pic just to keep the peace!
Comments
Post a Comment